Summer time: a time for vacations and travel, BBQs, fireworks, and fun with family and friends! This summer, Englewood Camera needs a fresh look, so we are offering a photography contest to decorate the walls in our store. Enter up to three images in our contest for your chance to show your work at the store! We are looking for 15 total images to put on display between August and October 2014.
Our theme for this photography contest is travel. Travel photography can inspire us to visit new places, experience new cultures, meet new people, and try things we’ve never done before. Share your travel experiences with us and our customers by entering!
Guidelines and rules for entry:
- There is no fee to enter the contest, however all selected images must be printed at Englewood Camera. Final prints should be 16×24″. Englewood Camera will print and dry mount the images for you, and offer a discount of 20% to do so. You will be able to keep the prints after the show ends (roughly late October 2014).
- Please submit no more than three (3) images. All submissions must be electronic. Images must be sized for web, with an ideal resolution of 2880 pixels wide at 72dpi.
- Work must be current; please submit images no older than five years to be considered.
- Images should be sent to email@example.com to enter. Please use “Summer Photo Contest” in the subject line. You will receive a confirmation email from Erin upon receipt of images.
- Entries must be received no later than Thursday, July 31st at 11:59pm MST. Any images received after this deadline will not be considered for entry into the contest.
- Englewood Camera will hang your images after they are dry mounted.
- Winners will be notified via email no later than August 8, 2014. At that time, Englewood Camera will request a full resolution file to print the image from.
Download a copy of Summer-Photo-Contest-Rules-Entry-2014. We look forward to seeing your images, and wish you luck with your entries!