Canon USA announced yesterday a new DSLR to its lineup of EOS cameras; the new Rebel T5 will be available sometime next month! For photographers looking for their first SLR, the Rebel T5 is perfect.
- 18 megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3″ LCD Display
- 9-point Autofocus (including one center cross-type AF point)
- Full 1080 HD movie with multiple frame rate settings
- In-camera editing available
- Fun, creative settings in camera, such as Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect
- Built-in feature guide helps users understand how different modes and settings work
The EOS Rebel T5 sells with an EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens for $549.99
Canon also announced an exciting new waterproof compact camera to their lineup–the PowerShotD30! This camera is adventure ready with a record-breaking depth of 82 feet!
- 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- 5X wide optical zoom (equivalent to 28-140mm)
- Rated to 82′ waterproof, giving divers more coverage of the underwater world!
- Temperature resistant, from 14 to 104 degrees Farenheit
- Built-in GPS tracker allows photographers to document where and when images were taken
- Sunlight LCD mode helps reduce glare for outdoor picture taking
- Shockproof to 6.5 feet
- Record stunning videos in full 1080 HD
The PowerShot D30 will be available in April 2014 for a retail price of $329.99
Check out more PowerShot models announced yesterday on Canon’s website by clicking here.